Bubble Gum Manufacturer
Explore the fascinating world of bubble gum with our comprehensive guide From production to industry trends, you'll find out everything you need to know about this beloved candy. Read on and we'll uncover everything you need to know about this popular product!
Table of Contents For This Page
It is not easy to introduce all aspects of custom gum, so we have prepared a lot of information on this page for you to delve into. To make sure you can find the information you want quickly, we have prepared this content directory that will jump to the corresponding location when you click on it.
Bubble Gum Manufacturer
What is Bubble Gum
Ingredients of Bubble Gum
The Production Process of Bubble Gum
Basic Knowledge of Bubble Gum
Factory History and Scale
With over 25 years of experience in bubble gum production, the Suifa factory is one of China’s most advanced and professional companies. We have worked on projects for brands such as HAITAI which you might know from their own popular brand! The 24 thousand square meter area includes workshops with 40 thousand square meters available to produce your favorite gums right here (and not only that but they also do custom orders).
We take pride in providing only the highest quality gum products. Our state-of artwork machinery ensures that both lab settings and industrial environments can benefit from our high-end product, with automatic machines for optimal production throughout each step of its journey! We also have expert staff who know how important every detail is when making these sweets so there will be no mistakes made along your favorite delicious treat's path to greatness.
We are here to help you bring your product into compliance with local laws and international standards. We are the best at what we do. There's no doubt about it, and your certification needs won't be an exception! Our company has already passed ISO2200; HACCP ( halal, kosher ) FDA . We can provide you with any other necessary certifications to make sure that our product meets all local laws - including but not limited too Islamic or Jewish standards for production methods. Don’t trust just anyone when it comes down to deciding upon quality service throughout this process either-- ours will always exceed customer expectations by delivering only top-notch results each time around.
We are proud to have exported our products not only in North America, but also throughout Europe and Asia. We take great care when exporting so that you can rest assured knowing they will be of the highest quality available on these shores or anywhere else! We believe that we have a responsibility to monitor the production process from start to finish, which is why our team exports all products through an approved distributor. We also take care of quality control by checking each item as it leaves us before shipment and making sure they meet international standards for safety. We're passionate about providing you with high-quality goods at competitive prices so your customers can enjoy their purchases hassle-free!
Being a professional and well-established company, we invest money into R&D every quarter. This allows us to keep up with the latest technology in order for our products be of high quality. We also use advanced equipment from Germany that helps production go smoothly while still providing customers maximum customization options or original manufacturing services if needed.
The development of our company was all built upon the saying “Quality is a priority”. Our goal is to manufacture top-tier products that exceed expectations and keep customers satisfied. We value customer satisfaction, we are always listening to what our customers have to say, we are open to criticism - negative or positive -, and we constantly try to modify our product to meet customer expectations. This has given us the opportunity to connect with our customers on a different, more congruent level, allowing us to build trust and become a well-known brand in the confectionery industry.
What is Bubble Gum
So what is really bubble gum? I mean we have chewing gum that comes in different flavors to reach different levels of joy and taste, so what is the difference between bubble gum and chewing gum? In short, the main difference is that bubble gum is a type of chewing gum specifically designed to be inflated as a bubble out of the mouth. Needless to say, people loved this new variation of chewing gum and now there are people who prefer to buy bubble gum than just simple chewing gum.
The person behind this revolutionary creation is Walter Diemer, and to your surprise, he was an accountant for Fleer Chewing Gum Company. While he was experimenting he was able to create chewing gum that was less sticky and more stretchy and flexible, in order for us to have the ability to blow bubbles with it. The different, extraordinary, synthetic, long-lasting flavors of bubble gum, the renewed, enhanced texture, and the reduction of stickiness are what made billions of people’s hearts fall in love with bubble gum.
There is a default bubble gum flavor, but the actual flavor of each bubble gum differs from company to company. While companies mostly use artificial ingredients to manufacture and finalize the creation of their bubble gum like methyl and salicylate, bubble gum can also be manufactured with natural ingredients like different fruits and fruit oils.
The Effect of Bubble Gum
1.The Effect of Bubble Gum on Teeth
Bubble gum is good for oral health. Regular chewing exercise is good for periodontal health and even helps with beauty. According to survey information, some actors and singers due to regular facial exercise, the occurrence of facial age spots, at least 8 to 10 years slower than the average person. Fox, director of the Los Angeles Neurology Medical Center, found that chewing bubble gum for 15 to 20 minutes a day will help beauty. If you continue for a few weeks, but also to reduce facial wrinkles, the face gradually rosy. This is because chewing promotes the muscle movement of the face, improves blood circulation and increases the metabolic vitality of skin cells. Therefore, some scientists advocate regular chewing exercise, especially in the daily meals, should eat more with appropriate hardness, relatively coarse and rich in fiber food, chew slowly, which is not only conducive to the absorption of nutrients, dental cleaning, but also to promote the facial muscle movement of the wonderful.
The second reason that chewing gum candy is so popular among people of all ages, from toddlers to seniors- it's fragrance. Not only does the sweet smell stimulate your appetite in an instant ( studies show scent can increase food intake by 20%), but some fragrances also have temporary effects on bad smells coming out of our mouths! So not only will you be feeling more comfortable with yourself after eating one piece - there’s a good chance they'll help keep social activities going too because everyone loves when someone else takes care their needs.
(1)The chewy and gooey effect of bubble gum will keep you busy for hours! It's not just an addiction, but also good for your teeth. The chewing activity in the mouth helps promote blood circulation which can help improve overall facial features like cheeks or jawline - plus it makes those pearly whites look brighter than ever before thanks to all that scrubbing action with each bite taken from this flavorful treat
Contraindications and Side Effects of Bubble Gum
(2)Bubble gum is known to help with digestion. When you chew it, your salivary glands are secretions increased which can promote digestive processes in the body!
(2)The gum can clean your mouth and remove bacteria. The salivary secretions not only have a bactericidal effect, but also flush out any food debris or parasitic microbes that may be lurking in between the teeth's gaps
- bubblegum contains chemicals which make it stick tightly onto surfaces where there are lots of germs so they don't get away while cleaning
Please note that the final cost depends on the customized service you require, the specifications of the raw materials used, the relevant national laws, and the distance of transportation. Take the example of booking a tall container of products:
Ingredients of Bubble Gum
As mentioned in the "What's Bubblegum" section, bubble gum is a type of chewing gum, it's like chewing gum had an upgrade and it turned to what we call bubble gum, which means that bubble gum is a by-product of chewing gum.
That being said, it's pretty obvious that since bubble gum is basically an enhanced chewing gum, of course, they are going to be sharing most of their ingredients. However, there are some differences between the bubble and chewing gum, and at the top of the list is the fact that bubble gum has the ability to create colorful bubbles out of your mouth. That's one of the main reasons why bubble gum's demand for people at a younger age is higher than the demand of older people.
Each company's bubble gum manufacturing process and use of ingredients are unique to its own brand voice and image. What they were able to achieve through their experimentation is to give people the ability to kill some time by blowing bubbles while also enjoying a colorful, refreshing, luxurious, gum with revolutionary flavor. Being able to mix ingredients in a different way so that it reduces the chewing gum's stickiness, gives a revolutionary texture to the gum, and eliminates tackiness while also reaching outstanding flavor enjoyment for the person is what made bubble gum stand out. But let's dive deeper into how bubble gum is manufactured at its core. What ingredients did Walter Diemer use?
The ingredients of bubble gum (chewing gum) are mainly gum base (which contains the main body, usually resin, waxes, emulsifiers, softeners, antioxidants, preservatives, fillers) sweeteners (glucose syrup, aspartame, xylitol, etc.) flavorings.
1. gum base is the key raw material for chewing performance of chewing gum, and its composition is more complex. The gum base is made of rubber, resin, filler, wax, emulsifier and antioxidant. Gum base is mostly made from rubber-like chicle, but they must pass cleaning and adequate hygiene examinations. However, businesses today prefer using synthetic and artificial gum-based products since it helps them control the stickiness and how long it will take for the flavor to fade out.
2. The sweeteners are finely ground white granulated sugar and glucose. And they come in different flavors too!
Another sweetener that was used in the famous Double Bubble making back in 1928 was corn syrup that did not only contain sugar lactose and maltose but also oligosaccharides, something that contributed to the manufacturing process by enhancing flavor, softening texture, and adding volume. All these sweeteners come in different flavors and that's how each gum individually starts developing its own flavor.
3. Flavors are usually various mint and fruit flavors in liquid form. They can either be natural flavors or artificial, and they all contribute to the final product, not only when it comes to the flavor part of the gum, but also the way it feels in your mouth. Nevertheless, each company composes its flavors differently so it’s safe to say “there is plenty of fish in the sea” for you to choose.
4. Softening agent is glycerin. It helps improve the softness of the gum and binds the ingredients better. That's what Walter Diemer used when he was experimenting in his company’s lab and surprisingly it led to the creation of a softer gum that you can make bubbles.
5. Coloring makes the chewing gum more attractive in appearance and is usually paired with its fragrance.
6. Functional substances are related to the selling point of bubble gum function. Such as health food bubble gum with vitamins, calcium, herbal ingredients, etc.
Main bubble gum ingredients with sugar: sugar, gum base, glucose syrup, food additives (glycerin, phospholipids, aspartame (containing phenylalanine), acesulfame, dibutylhydroxytoluene), edible flavor.
7. When you chew any type of gum, your tastebuds, your teeth, the inside of your cheeks, every part of your mouth feels that freshness and cooling feeling floating around which ends up releasing positive enzymes in your brain. That’s caused by a lipophilic organic compound called dibutyl hydroxytoluene(BHT) which is essentially used as an antioxidant food additive.
Main bubble gum ingredients with sugar: sugar, gum base, glucose syrup, corn syrup, dextrose, carnauba wax, titanium dioxide, confectioner’s glaze, food additives (glycerin, phospholipids, aspartame (containing phenylalanine), acesulfame, dibutyl hydroxytoluene), edible flavor.
Main bubble gum ingredients with sugar-free: food additives (sorbitol, xylitol, D-mannitol, maltitol liquid, glycerin, aspartame (containing phenylalanine), acesulfame, phospholipids), gum base, and edible flavors.
In a nutshell, there are dozens of ingredients that can be acquired and used for the creation of a simple gum. What Mr. Diemer did was try mixing all those ingredients, removing some, adding some more, until he came up with a final prototype outcome, what we call today Bubble Gum.
As mentioned above, each company has its own signature bubble gum, and the competition that was developed over the years has given the opportunity customers to have a range of options to choose from.
The Production Process of Bubble Gum
(How To Make Bubble Gum)
Production Process of Chewing Gum
The main process flow
1.0 Acceptance of raw and auxiliary materials（CCP1 key control points）
(1) Acceptance of white granulated sugar: check whether the outer package is complete with no damage, moisture or lump. If there is any of the above phenomena, it will be returned. Then sample to test the water content, if it exceeds the standard, the quality inspection department can be returned depending on the specific situation.
(2) Glucose syrup acceptance: check whether the transport tanker is hygienic, if the hygiene does not meet the requirements, then the quality inspection department can make returns according to the specific situation. Then sampling and testing solids content, if it does not meet the requirements, the quality inspection department can return the goods according to the specific situation.
(3) gum-based raw materials: check whether the outer packaging is complete and not damaged, and the supplier to provide the batch of test reports, such as the above phenomenon by the quality inspection department depending on the specific circumstances can be returned.
(4) talcum powder: check whether the outer packaging is complete and free of damage, and the supplier to provide the batch of test reports. If there is a bad phenomenon, the quality inspection department can make returns according to the specific situation.
(5) Citric acid, malic acid: check whether the outer packaging is complete and free from damage, moisture and lumps. If there is any of the above phenomena, the product will be returned. Then sample to test the water, if it exceeds the standard, the quality inspection department can be returned depending on the specific situation.
(6) Glycerin: Check whether the outer packaging is complete and free from damage, and the supplier will provide the testing report of the batch. If there is any bad phenomenon, the quality inspection department may return the products according to the specific situation.
(7) Phospholipids: Check whether the outer package is complete and free from damage, and the supplier should provide the testing report of the current batch. If there is any defective phenomenon, the quality inspection department may return the goods according to the specific situation.
(8) Flavor: check whether the outer package is complete and free from damage, and the supplier will provide the testing report of the current batch. If there is bad phenomenon, the quality inspection department can make return treatment according to the specific situation.
(9) pigment: check whether the outer packaging is complete and free from damage, and the supplier will provide the testing report of the current batch. If there is bad phenomenon, the quality inspection department can be returned depending on the specific situation.
(10) wrapping paper acceptance: check whether the outer packaging is complete without damage, sample check specifications, appearance and hygiene, odor if there is a phenomenon of non-conformity by the Quality Control Department depending on the specific circumstances can be made to deal with returns.
(11) carton: check whether the outer packaging is complete and undamaged, sample check whether the printing pattern text is clear and consistent with the playing board. If there is any defective phenomenon, the quality control department can make returns according to the specific situation.
4.0 Ingredients（CCP2 Critical Control Points）
2.0 Raw Material Storage
At its core, every company that is running in the confectionery industry goes through the process of collecting carefully all the necessary raw materials, and after being examined and accepted, companies are obligated to store them in their lab’s warehouses and get ready for the process to begin.
3.0 Pulverizing and filtering
Once they(raw materials) are all stored in the lab's warehouses, more advanced progressions are activated. Specific raw materials are going through a careful process of pulverizing and filtering.
4.0 Ingredients（CCP2 Critical Control Points）
Following the requirements of the formula, weigh all kinds of raw and auxiliary materials and additives, and set them aside. Double-checking is implemented in the dosing process.
5.0 Formulation of gum-based raw
If you have read the previous sections of this page, you’d already know that gum base is one of the core ingredients when it comes to creating and manufacturing any type of gum. This is the step where it’s being formulated in raw form so that it can be used later on and connected with all the other necessary raw materials.
This is where all the ingredients come together to formulate the actual product and develop a chewable outcome. Here is the step where the bubble gum itself will begin getting created.
Huge squeezing machines come into play to squeeze what we have right now. This will determine the thickness, and chewiness of our product so far so that important changes and modifications can be applied.
8.0 Sheet press molding
Here is where the gum is going to its final form, the one that we are more familiar with. If we were talking about regular chewing gum, we would be looking at the small flat pieces of gum that we all just unwrap and chew daily. But in the case of bubble gum, we are starting to see small bubbles or cubes starting to be formulated.
The product we have right now is now resting in a cool place, for the product to acquire that enjoyable freshness that humans crave.
Each created piece now it’s going through a careful process of selection and rejection. Scientists pay close attention to this step since is here where they lose most customers. To avoid packaging gums with dead bugs, fallen hair, or anything that may have been caught in the process, every company makes sure to go through a careful selection of their gums.
Just like wine needs to be aged to acquire different levels of taste, and scent, bubble gums require the same process to cultivate more unique levels of texture, flavor, and, chewiness.
16.0 Metal Detection（CCP3 Critical Control Points）
1. For products through metal detection before, the sensitivity of the metal detector must be tuned and confirmed.
2. In use, the sensitivity of the metal detector machine is regularly corrected to prevent failure.
3. The products rejected by the metal detector machine, reconfirmation, re-over the detector machine was rejected products, must open the package to determine the extent of physical contamination and sources.
After a few more steps, when the product is finalized, it’s time for the bubble gums to be packaged.
Once all the gums of that series are fully packaged, they are then stored in big carton boxes, and these boxes go safely into the company's warehouse.
20.0 Loading Containers
Time for exporting the product to all the store owners, so that people can finally try the product.